Sinclair, Townes & Company is an Atlanta fund raising consulting firm that provides comprehensive counsel for capital campaigns, endowment campaigns, planned giving programs, major giving programs, annual funds, and more.
We consult with arts and cultural organizations; churches and faith-based organizations; colleges and universities; fraternities and sororities; healthcare, hospitals, and medical centers; human service organizations; independent schools; membership and other non-profit institutions and organizations.
Capital and endowment campaigns on which the firm consults have ranged in size from $1 million to more than $2 billion.
Many thanks to our current, past, and future clients for 35 years of successful fund raising consulting.
trusted, successful, proven non-profit fund raising counsel
Our Non-Profit Counsel &
Fund Raising Consulting Services
- Capital Campaign & Endowment Campaign Counsel
- Capital Campaign Feasibility Studies & Internal Readiness Assessments
- Major Giving Consulting & Assessments
- Planned Giving Consulting & Assessments
- Fund Raising Counsel - Comprehensive or As-Needed
- Resource Development Planning
- Fund Raising Strategy Development
- Annual Giving Consulting & Assessments
- Strategic Planning for Fund Raising
- Pre-Campaign Counsel
- Board Development, Enhancement & Engagement
- Board Retreats
- Executive Search for Fund Raisers
- Interim Development Staffing - On Call or On Site
- Development Audits & Assessments
- Prospect Research & Development
- Stewardship & Donor Relationships
- Executive Coaching for Fund Raising
- Fund Raising Benchmarking & Surveys
- Fund Raising Training
- Planned Giving Marketing Services
- Private Foundation & Corporation Research & Proposal Writing
2018 Fund Raising
Seminars & Conferences
Sinclair, Townes & Company is a leader in educational fund raising seminars for non-profit executives, development and advancement officers, and Board members.
Atlanta Summer Institute on Philanthropy - Atlanta, July 16-18, 2018 - Registration CLOSED
Planned Giving 101 Seminar - Atlanta, July 19-20, 2018
Fund Raising 101 Seminar: Best Practices in Development & Advancement - Orlando, August 2-3, 2018; Washington DC, August 28-29, 2018
Major Gifts & Capital Campaigns 101 Seminar - Orlando, August 1, 2018; Washington DC, August 27, 2018
Pick and choose the seminar(s) most of interest to you -- or attend for the entire week in Atlanta. Fall 2018 fund raising seminars and conferences will be announced soon.